Tuesday 1 September 2020

SOAL LATIHAN SUGGESTION

 

KELAS : 8
BAB : 3
MATERI : SUGGESTION

SOAL LATIHAN 1

Buatlah sebuah saran (suggestion) berdasarkan situasi berikut. Nomor 1 dan 2 sebagai contoh.
  1. We have 2 tests tomorrow, English and IPS
    You should not go to the game.
    You should study for the test.

  2. I don't know the meaning of the' row'
    You should look it up in the dictionary yourself.
    you should not depend on others all the time.

  3. I will go out but it's very cloudy now.
    answer:

  4. I think I am catching a cold
    answer:

  5. Some students leave litter on their desk
    answer:

  6. I sit in the back row. I cannot see your writing on the blackboard
    answer:

  7. I'm longing for my cousins
    answer:

  8. My legs are asleep because I'm sitting on them
    answer:

  9. our classroom is dirty and messy
    answer:

  10. I have toothache
    answer:

  11. I can't stop yawning
    answer:

  12. I have hiccups
    answer: 

No comments:

Post a Comment